Using The Scientific Method MCQs from Past Papers Fsc English Part 2. All MCQs are given with answer keys. These MCQs are from past papers of all Punjab Boards.
Using The Scientific Method MCQs:
1. We are more critical than our ancestors: (1jir. Gil. 2014) (min. Gl, 2016)(dgk.gj, ajk
2. Today we are more critical than our forefathers: (sgt). gil 2017)(5wl Gl. 2018)
3. In the past city streets were full of garbage: (min. Gl, 2014)
4. Today we are better able to explain happenings that used to be considered strange and mysterious: (MLN. GIL 2015)
5. There is a little likelihood of their getting disease (fbd. GIL 2017)
6. Science has improved the way we spend our leisure time. (swl. Gil, 2017)
7. Thrifty housewives preserved their house-grown vegetables and fruits by canning, pickling, or drying. (LHR Gil, 2016)
(B ) fragile
8. We have the power to abolish war if we have the will. (rwp. Gl, 2017)
9. In the past only a fraction of the babies born grew up. (grw. Gil. 2015)
(B) tiny amount
10. Water was used sparingly for bathing and cleaning purposes. (SGD. Gl. 2016) (ajk. gil 2018)
11. Superstitious people believe in signs of good or bad luck (SWl.. gi. 2016)
12. Sewage from all sections is carried through sealed pipes to disposal plants.
(A) water supply
(B) used water
(C) fresh water
(D) rain water
13. We can explain every happening.
14. Astrology and fortune-telling are still practiced. (DGK. Gil, 2016)
(B) Knowledge of heavenly bodies
15. Scientific method has helped us in the maintenance of health.
16. Thrifty house wives preserved food in the past. (GRW. GIL 2018)
17. Dehydration proved a Practical method of Preservation. (MLN. Gl, 2018)
(A) Adding water
(B) Removal of water
(D) Drying food
18. How we spend our leisure time.
19. All of us have benefitted greatly from the use of Scientific method. (bwp. Gl, 2Ol8)(SGD. Gil, 2018)
Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am having difficulties with
your RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to
join it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS problems?
Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
icd 10 astma